Use of ppc.thomsonreuters.com is covered under the following disclaimer, terms, and conditions. Usage of ppc.thomsonreuters.com means you, the site visitor, agree to the following.
ppc.thomsonreuters.com includes facts, views, opinions, and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse, these views, opinions, or recommendations; give investment advice; or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
The site visitor agrees not to alter the presentation, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate, or commercially exploit the information in any manner without the express written consent of Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. nor to use the information for any unlawful purpose.
The site visitor must access the information manually by request and not programmatically by macro or other automated means.
Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. may point to other sites that may of be of interest to the site visitor but for which Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. has no responsibility and only provides this as a service to the site visitor.
This page contains links to various policy statements about certain sections of ppc.thomsonreuters.com and the technology used on the site, as well as information on copyright, reprint permission, and legal matters relating to the site.
All contents on this site are © 2009 Thomson Reuters/Tax & Accounting.
Important Note: please read our complete Terms and Conditions.
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. You may not reproduce or transmit in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, and storage in an information retrieval system, nor may you modify or create derivative works based on the text of any file, or any part thereof, without the prior written permission of Practitioners Publishing Company. Permission requests may be addressed to Permissions Department, Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc., PPC, Burnett Plaza, Suite 1300, 801 Cherry St., Unit 13, Fort Worth, Texas 76l02.
Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. maintains this website for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse ppc.thomsonreuters.com. You may download material displayed on ppc.thomsonreuters.com for noncommercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of ppc.thomsonreuters.com for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc.'s written permission.
Your access to and use of ppc.thomsonreuters.com is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing ppc.thomsonreuters.com, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following terms and conditions.
- When purchasing electronic titles, "first copy" is defined as the first copy per practice office. The return period for a full refund on an electronic title is 30 days. User access for an electronic title will be revoked for nonpayment 75 days from purchase.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on ppc.thomsonreuters.com is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on ppc.thomsonreuters.com without the written permission of Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc.. Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on ppc.thomsonreuters.com will not infringe on rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc..
- While Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on ppc.thomsonreuters.com, Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of ppc.thomsonreuters.com.
- Your use of and browsing in ppc.thomsonreuters.com are at your risk. Neither Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering ppc.thomsonreuters.com is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, ppc.thomsonreuters.com. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on ppc.thomsonreuters.com is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable, for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in ppc.thomsonreuters.com or your downloading of any materials, data text, images, video, or audio from ppc.thomsonreuters.com.
- Any communication or material you transmit to ppc.thomsonreuters.com by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to ppc.thomsonreuters.com for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on ppc.thomsonreuters.com are either the property of, or used with permission by, Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc.. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, or specific permission provided elsewhere on ppc.thomsonreuters.com. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on ppc.thomsonreuters.com are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. and others. Nothing contained on ppc.thomsonreuters.com should be construed as granting—by implication, estoppel, or otherwise—any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on ppc.thomsonreuters.com without the written permission of Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on ppc.thomsonreuters.com. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on ppc.thomsonreuters.com, or any other content on ppc.thomsonreuters.com, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to ppc.thomsonreuters.com and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to ppc.thomsonreuters.com. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on ppc.thomsonreuters.com, Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on ppc.thomsonreuters.com. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software from ppc.thomsonreuters.com is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from ppc.thomsonreuters.com may be downloaded or exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.