1. PPC's Guide to Audit Risk Assessment
To help you learn and understand the new requirements, this Guide will give you a complete package of implementation tools, including:
- Detailed analysis of the new standards and their requirements
- New and revised practice aids for performing and documenting risk assessment
- Practical guidance on implementing the new standards, including case studies and illustrated practice aids, all aligned with the PPC audit approach that you rely on.
Also available on Checkpoint and fully integrated with the new standards
- only on Checkpoint!
2. PPC's SMART e-Practice Aids - Risk Assessment
This innovative new audit tool automatically generates tailored audit programs based on your risk assessments. Bringing advanced functionality to your existing e-Practice Aid audit products, you will be able to:
- Automate the audit planning and risk assessment process
- Optimize your own professional audit judgment
- Improve linkage between audit risk and procedures performed
- Increase audit effectiveness and reduce risk
- Increase consistency across your audit engagements
PPC's Audit Guides and Practice Aids to give you maximum flexibility! Click here to see which option works best for you and your clients.
Call 800.323.8724, option 1 to order or click here for more info.
3. Risk Assessment Revisited: PPC Best Practices Conference
Join us and learn how your colleagues are implementing PPC best practices in risk-based audits. Exchange ideas with some of the most highly respected and influential authorities and practitioners and national experts—including Harold Monk, CPA, Susan Longo, CPA, Ed Rockman, CPA on implementation of auditing standards. Also discuss with PPC and CPA firms ways to develop more efficient audit documentation, engage in technical discussion of real life audit problems, and develop customized audit strategies that respond to client business risks and meet the needs of small owner-managed businesses, mid market entities, and large companies. Four Locations for 2008! More
For information about other PPC Conferences offered in 2008 or any of our other CPE offerings, visit trainingcpe.thomson.com, or call 800.231.1860.